Monday, December 28, 2009

Kamchatka Penninsula: Booklet design

Today I am working on a project that will continue over the next months here at Tailwaters. I am building layouts for destination specific PDF's that will be not only printed but be uploaded into page turn software for online viewing. All of my work will be done using InDesign (layout), Photoshop (photos), and Illustrator (any vector artwork).

The first part of this project is laying out the overall design and feel that I want. I am creating templates using master pages, changing around fonts until I like what I see.

At the end of the day I have gotten a majority of this project done. I will submit this to the boss for revisions and still have some content to add. Overall, it's about half finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment