Sunday, December 27, 2009

Finally

My name is Matt Jones and I focus on fishing, outdoor, sports, advertising, and underwater photography. All photography on The Fly Photo is available for commercial and editorial license. My work has appeared in American Angler, The Fly Fish Journal, and other publications outside the sporting industry.

In addition to photography, graphic services are also offered from print to web.
Please contact me at mattjonesphotography@gmail.com

Aside from fishing and photography, most of my time is spent as the graphic designer/photographer at Tailwaters Fly Fishing Co. in Dallas, Tx. We are a full service retail shop and provide worldwide travel services from Kamchatka, Russia to the Seychelle Islands. Please visit http://www.tailwatersflyfishing.com for more information.

You will find posts of my daily acitvities at work consisting of photography and design. I will also include all photography from the places I travel to. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment