Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jokersdeck At La Grange - Deep Ellum - Dallas, Texas

I had the chance to go see Jokersdeck last night at La Grange in Deep Ellum. Super cool venue. Not sure what you would call it, but this place was a mixture of old fashioned and modern design. Zach, the drummer, is a fella I went to high school with and I have been watching him play music ever since. It's always fun getting out to see live music, and this time I brought the photo gear. It was the first time for me to shoot live music which I can say was a fun learning experience.

I brought the speedlites, a 24-70mm 2.8/L, and a 10-22mm 3.5. Threw the camera into manual and shot away.

Be sure to check out the Jokersdeck facebook page. Listen to some tunes and become a fan!

Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment