Friday, February 12, 2010

Louisiana here I come.

I leave for Louisiana on Sunday for 4 days of incredible saltwater fishing. I'm not sure what I am more excited about, the fishing, or the photography. Part of me is thinking about the massive 35lb redfish that will be cast to. The other part of me keeps going through so many cool shots I would like to get with my camera and underwater rig. I started to create a gear list for photography and then thought it would be better to just make a blog post about it. So here is what I will be dragging along with me....

Canon 30D
Canon 5D
Ikelite Underwater Housing
Canon 10-22mm f/3.4-4.5
Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L
Canon 70-200mm f/.2.8L
Canon 400mm f/4.5-5.6
Boom arm
24x24 Soft Box
Lastolite 3 in 1 umbrella
(3) Pocket Wizard
(2) Circular Polarizer
Re-Chargeable batteries (for speedlites)
Canon 580EXii
Canon 430EX
Manfrotto Magfiber tripod w/ballhead
Manfrotto Magic Arm w/quick release plate
Manfrotto Super Clamp
Manfrotto Swivel Umbrella Adaptor
Pelican 1510
Patagonia Great Divider


No comments:

Post a Comment