Thursday, April 29, 2010

Busy Busy

It's been far too long since I made a post here. We (Tailwaters Fly Fishing Co.) are in the midst of a huge website project. As the designer/graphics/photographer guy, I am in charge of uploading thousands of products, images, descriptions, ect. So to say the least, I have been extremely busy.

For those of you that don't know, I am also in the beginning stages of starting a clothing company, Twintail Clothing Co. I released a few hats last spring, but ultimately was not happy with the hat manufacturer. Things such as comfort, and overall quality. These last months I have found a great hat and have been designing a catalog that will be released soon.

All of what I have just explained is why I have failed to post, and release my promised online magazine (which will still be released). I figure I will just surprise everyone when it is finished. I apologize for not providing content and will try harder to post quality, informative material.


Here are some product shots that I have been shooting lately. I keep hoping that one of these days I will pick up an assignment doing this kind of work!




No comments:

Post a Comment